9. Who Says So?
-It’s the source of your information
Bad Example: “I finally bought a car!” Andrew Baziel said last night
Good Example: Andrew Baziel said he had finally bought a car
10. Says It With Says
-Try and not to use says or said a lot but don’t use synonyms to replace them a lot either.
-Using “Reports and According” are the least offensive words to use
Bad Example: Andrew Baziel stated he had won
Good Example: Andrew Baziel says he had won
11. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat
- Don’t be afraid to repeat words. Only if it is a right word
-Use natural words if you would like to repeat it.
Example: They took advantage of them over and over and over again!
12. Quotable Quotes
- Quotes on a person’s exact words
- Never use the “quote, unquote” method it is to formal
Bad Example: Andrew Baziel said, quote “I despicably hate you” unquote
Good Example: As Andrew Baziel said in his own words “I despicably hate you”
Filming
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment